Local SEO Terms of Service
The price for the project will vary and be determined by a mutual agreement between Blue Collar Marketing, LLC. and the client. However, the required payment is non-refundable and must be paid in full, in order for the project to begin. The payment amount will be determined by a Blue Collar Marketing, LLC. representative and agreed upon by the client. Prior to beginning the SEO project, the full amount owed must be paid to Blue Collar Marketing, LLC. by one of the following payment methods: debit/credit card, Quickbooks invoice, Cash App, Venmo, or PayPal. Blue Collar Marketing, LLC. will not transfer the project to the client’s control until the payment is completed.
The following definitions of the specific words stated below apply only to this Local SEO Terms of Service:
- Project: Search Engine Optimization Services
- Search Engine Optimization: The process of improving the rank of a website based on searching specific keywords in a search engine, such as Google
- Rank: What page and how high up on a page a website appears after searching a specific keyword.
- SEO: Search Engine Optimization
- Local SEO: Supplying SEO services for businesses or other entities that only supply their products or services to a specific area. For example: Lawn care Lakeland, FL.
- Keywords: Specific words or phrases that are searched through a search engine, such as Google. For example, “lawn care” or “Lawn care Tampa FL”.
- Local Citation, or equally referred to as Citation: are any online mention of the name, address, and/or phone number for a business on different websites such as local business listing directories, websites, and social platforms. For example, “Yelp” or “Facebook”.
- Alt Tags: also known as “alt attribute” and “alt description,” is an HTML attribute applied to image tags to provide a text alternative for search engines. For example, <img src=”freshcutgrass.png” alt=”freshly_mowed_lawn_in_lakeland_fl” />.
- Option #1: One-Time SEO Service
- If the client request a “One-Time SEO Service” then the client will receive SEO services at a fixed rate. The SEO services supplied will be determined by a Blue Collar Marketing, LLC. representative and will be listed in a proposal, quote, document, or invoice.
- Option #2: Monthly Recurring SEO Service
- If the client request “Monthly Recurring SEO Services” then the client will receive SEO services monthly at a recurring rate or payment. The SEO services supplied will be determined by a Blue Collar Marketing, LLC. representative and will be listed in a proposal, quote, document, or invoice.
Client Information Request
The client will be responsible for supplying all the images, testimonials, product descriptions, prices, services, contact information, and any other image or text requested by Blue Collar Marketing, LLC.
Project Abandonment / Failure to Communicate
If the project has begun and we cannot get in contact with the client via phone call, text or email 14 days after trying to contact the client via phone call, text, or email in regards to anything we may need to communicate to them about, then the client will be held responsible for paying the remaining balance owed for the project to Blue Collar Marketing, LLC.
Privacy & Security
Blue Collar Marketing, LLC. agrees to not reveal any sensitive or private information provided for the completion of the project. Blue Collar Marketing, LLC. agrees not to share any usernames, passwords, codes, or any other private credentials in regards to anything relating to the project.
Blue Collar Marketing, LLC. will not design, build, create, or start on a project or add content to a project regarding the topics of religious beliefs, political views, sexual orientation, ethnicity & race, pornography, nudity or any other topic Blue Collar Marketing, LLC. decides to avoid.
Website ADA Compliance & Liability
Blue Collar Marketing, LLC. is not required to build, develop, design, create, edit, and/or alter a website to make it ADA compliant. If one wishes to make their website ADA compliant it must be requested and will be an additional fee. Blue Collar Marketing, LLC. is not liable for a client being sued, legal fees, or any cost or fees for a website not being ADA compliant whether the website was built, designed, developed, created, edited, or altered by Blue Collar Marketing, LLC. or not.
If the client makes or attempts to make any changes to the project and causes any issue to occur, then Blue Collar Marketing, LLC. will not be held liable. Once the project is completed and is given to the client, Blue Collar Marketing, LLC. will not be liable for any issues that occur to the project from that point forward. Blue Collar Marketing, LLC. is not responsible for the Google ranking of the project, the amount of traffic to the project, or the amount of sales generated from the project. Blue Collar Marketing, LLC. is only responsible for the initial design and development of the project.
All SEO services provided by Blue Collar Marketing, LLC. are on a no contracts basis, unless specified by a Blue Collar Marketing, LLC. representative. Blue Collar Marketing, LLC. and all clients have the right to cancel SEO services that are provided by Blue Collar Marketing, LLC. at any time, for any reason. If the client requests to cancel their SEO services provided by Blue Collar Marketing, LLC., all work being done to their website, Google Maps listing, and Facebook page that is related to SEO will be immediately haulted and no refunds will be given, unless otherwise specified by a Blue Collar Marketing, LLC. representative.
Once the client makes the initial deposit for SEO or Search Engine Optimization services to Blue Collar Marketing, LLC. The client agrees to the statements made in this “Local SEO Terms of Service” and this agreement is in effect immediately.